- This event has passed.
ATXRD 2020 Wellness Symposium: Planting the Seed for Sustainable Nutrition Practice
February 8 @ 7:30 am - 3:30 pm CST$35 – $90
Saturday, February 8, 2020
Check in will start at 7:30AM
Pat Hayes Education and Conference Center @ Dell Children’s Medical Center
4900 Mueller Blvd, Austin, TX 78723
Join us for our 2020 Wellness Symposium on February 8! Sign up now to benefit from Early Bird Prices (see below).
A light breakfast, full lunch and 6 CEUs will be provided to attendees. Activities and Raffle prizes will also be included!
This year we will be joined by experts:
- Ryan Cengel, MS RD for the Austin Independent School District
- Marissa Epstein, Director of the University of Texas’ Nutrition Institute
- Adrienne Haschke, MS RD and Director for the Farm Direct Program at SFC
- Karen Magid, Director of Sustainability and STEM at Huston-Tilloston
- Greg Mast, Garden Manager at the Central Texas Food Bank
- Dr. Valerie Stull, Environmental Scientist & Global Health Researcher at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
Day of Registration: (02/8/2020)